Thursday, June 27, 2013
Sunday, June 16, 2013
How I know its time to go to bed.
- One of my cats scratches at the door, usually the little one who likes to sleep with me whom I call Kitty Princess.
- She makes the rounds then sits at the foot of my chair and meows until I put her on my lap.
- I hit up the ususals of my internet browsing, email, Facebook, National Geographic, then the never ending Tumblr.
- After 20-30 minutes of that its off of my lap then a flurry of fur sprints to the bathroom where I follow and confirm that there is food and water as I had confirmed for her a few hours earlier.
- While she munches I brush my teeth wash my face and glasses then get into bed.
- Just as I am falling asleep she leaps up onto my chest.
- Purring loudly for the next few hours she stays there and keeps me quite toasty.
How I wake up.
- Little Kitty Princess as I call her, sleeps peacefully on my chest.
- One of my other cats, usually the one my mom calls Blackie scratches on the screen outside my door, at 2 am.
- She proceeds to do this until I let her in, Blackie takes about 5 tv minutes to make the three foot trip. She wants to look out for the other cat Big Whiney as she will hit her in the face if she can.
- Once she is in I can go back to sleep, for a while.
- 20 minutes later Kitty Princess decides once again I am the optimum sleeping perch and I am awoken by a pounce on the chest.
- Then my mom wakes me up at 9 with "Why are you still in bed," with Kitty Princess still sleeping on my chest...
ehh its vacation im not going to complain that much...